Feature request for packages.d.o

Hi,

I'm presuming that this should be a wishlist bug against www.debian.org,
but thought I'd check and mention it here first...

I think it would be good if the package listing provided when you go to
packages.d.o/sendmail (for example) would include some sort of indication
(and perhaps a link) if there is a newer package available for stable as
a security update.

I find it a little bit hard to cross check when I'm checking versions of
packages and (again using sendmail as an example), I look at the "dpkg -l
sendmail" version and compare it against the packages.d.o/sendmail
versions.

I guess it would also be good if apt-show-versions could also indicate if
a security update was available for an installed package.

Or is there already a better way?

Andrew