Re: debconf template translation

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 12:08:35PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
[...]
> I suggest sending patches would help, rather than giving
> instructions on what file to download.
>
> For example, 138861 contains a URL, but you could
> include a unified diff.

Those translations are new files, how does a unified diff help?

> Reading your bugreport, it is not clear how or where to add the
> translation files, unless the maintainer has previous experience
> with translations.

This package already contained some translated templates, so I guessed
that maintainer did know what to do.  When there was no translated
template, I gave more instructions (e.g. #151726).
Anyway gs-common do no more use debconf, so I will close this bug.

Denis