Re: recovery status update

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:37:55PM -0500, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net> writes:
>
> > It makes a lot of sense to restrict auric permanently and have an
> > up-to-date mirror for general access purposes.  The issues I can think
> > of are:
[...]
> > - how to run the DELAYED queue
>
> Extra ftp upload directories?  sftp access to the full queue area?

I am particularly interested in sftp access.  I don't like sending
anything in cleartext that I don't have to.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 09:38:52AM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The queue could theoretically just be rsynced every 15 minutes or so.

Is there any progress on any of the above?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Religion is excellent stuff for
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      keeping common people quiet.