My gpg key and the debian keyring

I was stupid enough to install my gpg key on people.debian.org, one of the compromised machines. So I have revoked the old key, created a new one, have it signed by a debian developer and send it to "keyring-maint at debian dot org".

My apologies if I seem a bit impatient, but I have sent the new key on December 4th and nothing has happened since then. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? I would like to work on my packages, do some bug fixing and upload new packages.... Any idea when the debian keyring gets updates?

TIA and a happy new year!

Joop