Re: apt 0.6 in experimental

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:43:27 -0800, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
wrote:
>On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 05:23:04PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
>> There have no new Release files been generated and signed?
>
>Parse error.

Sorry for not being a native speaker of English.

After the compromise, the keys used to sign the woody release files
have been revoked. The signatures are to be regarded void.

I would expect that the release files would have been verified, and
signed with the new Archive Signing Key, and frankly am astonished
that this has not yet been accomplished yet.

Greetings
Marc