Re: apt 0.6 in experimental

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:43:27 -0800, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
>On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 05:23:04PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
>> There have no new Release files been generated and signed?
>Parse error.

Sorry for not being a native speaker of English.

After the compromise, the keys used to sign the woody release files
have been revoked. The signatures are to be regarded void.

I would expect that the release files would have been verified, and
signed with the new Archive Signing Key, and frankly am astonished
that this has not yet been accomplished yet.