BOINC packaging

I am a developer of BOINC [1].  I would like to package it.

It is currently open-source but not Free Software (MPL derivative
with non-commercial clause), due to legal actions by United
Devices [2].  In about 1 year we will be able to make it Free
Software again.  I guess BOINC would go in the 'non-free' section
and move to 'main' later?

Current BOINC applications (SETI@home, Astropulse - of which I am
a developer) are GPL but are not of much use without BOINC.  Would
they go in 'contrib' for now?  (The distribution is tricky though,
see my other post for thoughts on this.  It would be interesting
if Debian has its own archive of BOINC applications and always
points the user's BOINC source.list to apt-get-downloaded
applications.)

Comments?

[1] http://boinc.berkeley.edu
[2] http://boinc.berkeley.edu/legal.html