python-serial packages

Hello !

I needed pyserial which is a Python module to handle serial ports and
since no package was available, I built one. The package is here:
 <URL:http://www.crans.org/~bernat/debian/>

I have looked at several other Python packages to build this one but
the Debian Python Policy is very selfish on explanations so I am not
sure if the package is correct. Could someone check it or point me to
some other (more detailled) doc to build Python packages ?
--
printk(KERN_WARNING "Multi-volume CD somehow got mounted.\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/fs/isofs/inode.c