Re: master is deferring valid mail again

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:

> Hmm, you don't know that the spam we receive is sacred? It's heretic
> to suggest that we should reject some of it in the SMTP stage...

Let's sing a bit together!

[ Hey, look, it's even on[1] topic! ]

    There are Jews in the world.
    There are Buddhists.
    There are Hindus and Mormons, and then
    There are those that follow Mohammed, but
    I've never been one of them.

    I'm a Roman Catholic,
    And have been since I joined a Debian list,
    And the one thing they say about Catholics is:
    They'll take every single Debianist.

    You don't have to be a six-footer.
    You don't have to have a great brain.
    You don't have to have any clothes on. You're
    A Catholic the moment the first spam came,

    Because

    Every spam is sacred.
    Every spam is great.
    If a spam is wasted,