Is there a new ssh somewhere? (was Re: Use opie on Debian central servers to prevent password sniffing?)

From: Tim Freeman <tim@fungible.com>

From: Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>

From: Tim Freeman <tim@fungible.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:20:03 -0700
>Yes, using opie and pam and sshd all at once requires turning off
>privilege separation for sshd.

According to the changelog entries, this is fixed in 3.7p1 of openssh,
which came out on September 19, 2003.

As of December 17, the version of ssh in Debian unstable was 3.6.1p2.

Any plans to have a new version of ssh out in unstable any time soon?
Is there an experimental openssh package with 3.7p1 or better?

--
Tim Freeman                                                  tim@fungible.com
I xeroxed a mirror. Now I have an extra xerox machine.       -- Steven Wright