Re: security enhanced debian branch?

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:52:01PM -0700, Lucas Albers wrote:

> Might want to look at some of the issues the adamantix maintainer
> encountered when recompiling packages with a secure compiler.

  I'd be happy to - if they're documented anywhere.  I had a look
 over Adamantix.org and didn't see anything obvious.  (Also I'm seeing
 host not found for 'mail.adamantix.org' making the mailing lists
 unavilable to me).

  So far I've rebuilt some packages, bash, screen, etc.  Right now
 I've kicked off a build of xfree86 which I expect to take many hours :(

Steve