SSP for Debian unstable. was Re: security enhanced debian branch?

  OK after the positive comments yesterday I've made an SSP compiled
 version of GCC for unstable available.

  Updated webpages:
  	http://shellcode.org/Cat/

  Test code:
  	http://shellcode.org/Cat/test.html

  apt-repository:
	http://people.debian.org/~skx/apt/unstable/

  Over the next few days I shall upload perl, screen, sudo, bash, etc
 compile with this compiler for those brave enough to test them out.
  If not you may just "apt-get install gcc-3.3", or any of the other
 packages manually.

  I've augmented the compiler version string as follows:

  	skx@undecided:~$ gcc --version
	gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 20031206 (prerelease) (Debian SSP <skx@debian.org>)

Steve