Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

This one time, at band camp, Tom said:
> Y'all are going to bust a vein on this one.
>
> So far, on *.debian.org, I've found a great many people who actively
> hate Jesus, this german who apparently has familiar views on Jews (as
> does frighteningly much of Europe), and a whole bunch of college
> professors who actively hate America.

So far all i have observed you to find is your inability to either read
or write.  I guess you just like to hear yourself talk, which is fine,
but would you mind doing it in a local bar, instead of where I expect to
get some work done?

> And everybody has communistic views on the business world.

I would suggest rereading.

> And, for third parties reading this in future, just look at what
> they're getting ready to do to *me*.

??? - this is a mailing list - what can they possibly do to you?
(Besides individually kill-filing you, which I am doing now).

> Just for those keeping a scorecard.  (I just want to be able to link
> to this post in future to completely destroy your credibility).

Or yours.

|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |