Debian wxWindows - XML Resources?

Hello all,

I originally sent the message below to ron@debian.org, but it seems he's
not responding to my mails. Ron is the maintainter of the wxWindows
packages for Debian. I was hoping that sending it to this mailinglist
would be more fruitful. Please let me know if there's something better I
could do. :)

OK, here's what I sent:

Me and a friend just started to work on a project that uses wxWindows (in
C++) and we'd like to use the wxWindows XML Resources, to easily
separate the UI from the actual implementation. But, it seems that the
wxWindows XML Resources are not included in Debian. Is that correct?
(I get link errors when compiling...)

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Best regards,

Manuel Bilderbeek