Re: Complaint

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 01:20:15PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> - James Troup wrote then (as a reply I think) on Thu, December 11, 2003
> 19:34 a mail to m68k-build list to get a status about the m68k buildd
> machines (new ssh key, kernel info, etc.). He then got answers he asked for.

One person replied directly to me as was asked in the mail, others
replied to the m68k-build list.  I was waiting for all of the

> - As http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-week-big.png shows, there are some
> archs already have a working wanna-build access since days, namely mips,
> mipsel and powerpc.

Yes, these are the ones I was testing the new setup with.  I'm sorry if you
feel that this testing was some form of discrimination -- it's not.

I'm sorry for the delay in adding the keys to the new system as I
actually spent most of the weekend away from computers as a break.

--
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org)
The opinions expressed here are my own.