Any Progress?

I was wondering if there is any progress in getting the servers back to
normal. I noticed that http://qa.debian.org/developer.php still isn't
updating. Also how long until the buildd's are back online? I only see 3
archs that have online buildds right now.

It also appears master's email is broken. Bugs I tried closing in one
email yesterday (via multiple #-done@b.d.o) have yet to be closed and
an email I sent to debian-qt-kde still hasn't appeared after 2 hours.
Also bugs I tried to close individually about 1 hour ago have yet to
be closed as well.

Its been 3 weeks now since Debian was compromised, hopefully it won't
take too much longer for Debian to return to normal...

Thanks,
Chris Cheney