Re: Minneapolis, MN USA BSP + Keysigning

Just reminding everyone of the BSP.

Remember to RSVP if your coming, thanks!  If you have RSVP'ed, thanks!

And, for the record, you post your phone number online and *within days*
some friggin creditor is looking for you to pay some bill for some other
"Scott Dier".  Actually, it was some guy's Mom looking for him to pay
rent on something she cosigned, but wow!  I need to do this more often!
:)

* Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> [031119 00:03]: