/usr/bin/xpp with different functionalty in xpp and iraf

Hi,

since the respective maintainers don't seem to have acted upon this, I
will address this here.

Policy states:
10.1. Binaries
     program will have to be renamed.  If a consensus cannot be reached,
     _both_ programs must be renamed.

Since xpp-xpp seems to be a more common user tool, I propose renaming
iraf-xpp to /usr/bin/iraf-xpp (if it's possible to consider all the
places where it's possibly called) or /usr/lib/iraf/xpp (if it's just an
iraf-internally used tool).

Note that it doesn't seem to be enough if the two packages conflict on
each other.

Please add further suggestions for the maintainers to consider.

Thanks.

bye,
  Roland