Re: LDAP gateway broken?

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, John Goerzen wrote:

> I just sent my first-ever message to the LDAP gateway to reset my
> password.  I got the below message back.  BTW, my clock is accurate.
>
> I used the exact "echo" command given in the docs.
>
> Also, I received no other reply.

There is a small bug in the script, if for some reason the LDAP sever is
unreachable then it adds the signature of your message to the replay cache
and returns TEMPFAIL to exim which retries your message and then fails it
because the replay cache already has it..

Try again. Be sure to make a new sigature.

Jason