Orphaning Firebird RDBMS

Hi!

I haven't (seriously) used Firebird since a year and there's no chance
I'll be using anytime soon. It's low maintenance software though as
upstream is focused on firebird 1.5/2.0

Therefore I am going to orhpan:
* firebird
* php4-interbase (depending on firebird)

Drop me note if you want to take them over. Else - I'll orphan them
formally soon.

Cheers,

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

 The "classic" flavour uses new process to handle every connection.
 This results in somewhat slower operation (but it is said it is faster
 on local connections than "super"), but also can operate on many
 processors on SMP machines. This is the "traditional" flavour.

 The "super" flavour uses separate thread to handle every connection.
 It is has it's adventages (for ex. is usually faster), but also some
 disadventages (is unable to use more than one CPU on SMP systems,
 under some circumstances clients can crash all server).

 Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-92 features
 that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird
 offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language
 support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used in
 production systems, under a variety of names since 1981.

 Firebird is a commercially independent project of C and C++
 programmers, technical advisors and supporters developing and enhancing
 a multi-platform relational database management system based on the
 source code released by Inprise Corp (now known as Borland Software
 Corp) under the InterBase Public License v.1.0 on 25 July, 2000.

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org