upload queue at erlangen

The developer's reference lists erlangen as one of the upload queues.
However, I used it last week (as I assumed that I wouldn't be able to
upload the way I usually did, i.e. directly to ftp-master via ssh).

However, I was wondering how long it would take (I haven't really seen
any announcement that archive updates are active again). I then tried
uploading to ftp-master-anon (which I saw mentioned somewhere), and I
got confirmation that my package had been processed very quickly!

Thus it seems that erlangen's upload queue is broken, even though it
silently accepts packages. In fact, going to
ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/debian/UploadQueue/ it seems that
it's been broken since beginning of October.  Perhaps it should be
disabled, and removed from the developer's reference? Or is something
else the matter?

Paul Slootman