Re: The term "Custom Debian Distribution" (Was Re: [custom] The term "flavor" and encouraging work on Debian)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, cobaco wrote:

> > That's why I feeled obliged to add the remark that I greatly appreciate
> > the work of the SkoleLinux people and that they probably did more for
> > Debian than any CDD is out of any question.
>
> In the above sentence you seem to refer to Skolelinux as a CDD , yet from
> you're other replies it would seem you see them as a Debian-derivative.
> This seems inconsistent (am I misintepreting something here?)
I can't see why you think that I'm refering to SkoleLinux as CDD.  For
instance Joey Hess has done more for Debian than any CDD but Joey Hess
is definitely no CDD. ;-)

> -> you again seem to contradict yourself (this same problem for configuration
> applies for all CDD's at this point I think)
Well, I have to admit that I will now definitely stop spending my time
in correcting your missinterpretations of my mails and continue working
on Debian-Med.

Kind regards

             Andreas.