Re: [RFC] adding system users: which is the best way??
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [RFC] adding system users: which is the best way??
- From: Anthony DeRobertis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:01:57 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20031130134729.A6521@ganymed.informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20031130034243.GX23960@marvin.sbg.palfrader.org> <20031130041513.GA6433@azure.humbug.org.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031130134729.A6521@ganymed.informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 07:47, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> Could anyone familar with cups explain why this is no RC-bug?
From when I've seen it do it, for the same reason SWAT and webmin aren't
RC bugs: They do it because the administrator said to change the config.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part