Re: Source only uploads? -- Survey evaluation

Hi Steve,

>> Unfortunately, there wasn't much response to this. Maybe this is
>> related to the big Debian KO.

> Or maybe because making technical decisions by voting is silly.

At this stage, I personally decided that more official efforts wouldn't
be appropriate just to reflect the community's opinion (at least better
than the preceding discussion) considering that source only uploads were
enabled and disabled in the past without further notice or discussion
otherwise.

Of course, we can take this as a base of further actions.

Finally, the "decision" isn't just "technical".

bye,
  Roland