Re: Revival of the signed debs discussion

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 17:35, John Goerzen wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 05:00:53PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > No Cc was necessary, I am subscribed to debian-devel.
>
> Please set your Mail-Followup-To accordingly, then.

You are now kill-filed, I will not reply to the rest of this post.

1) Please re-read the etiquette of the Debian mailing lists as published
   at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct

2) Mail-Followup-To is not defined by any standard.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?