Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 18:03, Niall Young wrote:
> How about we start a debian-flavours/debian-custom list to take this
> further and nut it out once and for all?  Every subproject has its own
> goals and preferences, we just need to agree on the common requirements
> and how they should integreate with d-i.

Does it need a new list - one or two largish threads would not be
unheard of for debian-devel - unless I'm truly mistaken here :) On the
other hand, if it really will be extensive and ongoing discussion,
perhaps it does need its own list... :/

Either way, I am interested in this discussion.

cheers
zen

--
Debian Enterprise: A Custom Debian Distribution: http://debian-enterprise.org/