Re: Web page problems

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 08:11:37AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> (quoting from security)
>
> Quoting Karsten Merker (karsten@excalibur.cologne.de):
>
> > For me, currently http://bugs.debian.org/ aka http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
> > is displayed in (I guess) Norwegian or Swedish, although my browser
>
> So, yes, now we know *who* hacked down Debian machines.....
>
> Their names are Terry Gilliam, Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle,
> Michael Palin....with the highly probable help of random Møøses and
> Llamas...

How come they can't make a gun like the "Grasshopper" in Men In Black.
I should be able to carry a small device that if a bear or tiger is
getting ready to eat me and can point at it and blow it to smithereens.

How come I can't wear a suit of superball like material so highly
elastic that if I fall from an airplane or the airplane crashes I just
bounce off stuff?