Sid->Testing non migrating package.

Hi debian developpers,

It's been quite a few months that I have a package stuck in sid without ever
migrating to testing.
The package in question is mozilla-livehttpheaders (source package:
livehttpheaders).
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=livehttpheaders
http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=livehttpheaders

I don't understand why it's been "invalidated by dependency" while "at least
one of mozilla-browser (>= 2:1.1.0) | mozilla-firebird |
mozilla-browser-snapshot can be satisfied however."

Does anyone have a clue or has the same problem with an other package ?

Note that quite similar packages, like mozilla-tabextensions, migrated without
any problem. But there is a small difference : for these migrated packages,
there is no versioned dependency upon mozilla-browser, only a basic
dependency...

Mike