Re: Sid->Testing non migrating package.

Hi

Mike Hommey wrote:
> It's been quite a few months that I have a package stuck in sid without ever
> migrating to testing.
> The package in question is mozilla-livehttpheaders (source package:
> livehttpheaders).
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=livehttpheaders
> http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=livehttpheaders
>
> I don't understand why it's been "invalidated by dependency" while "at least
> one of mozilla-browser (>= 2:1.1.0) | mozilla-firebird |
> mozilla-browser-snapshot can be satisfied however."

mozilla-firebird is in testing of all these three packages. Mozilla
ist at 1.0.0 still. I don't know whet's going wrong here. Do the
testing scripts only look at the first alternative (as apt IIRC does) ?

> Does anyone have a clue or has the same problem with an other package ?
>
> Note that quite similar packages, like mozilla-tabextensions, migrated without
> any problem. But there is a small difference : for these migrated packages,
> there is no versioned dependency upon mozilla-browser, only a basic
> dependency...

Looks like a bug.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73