Re: New kernel headers break LVM build

You might be able to get away w/ simply including the lvm-specific kernel
headers in your package, as long as the lower level asm stuff that it uses
haven't changed their interface in 2.6.  OTOH, it also might introduce
subtle bugs.  Maybe you're better off build-dep'ing.

Sigh.  I should probably rebuild lvm2 to see if the new kernel-headers
package breaks it; I currently include 2.4 kernel headers in the package.