Build-depends for Rekall?

This seems on topic for the list's stated purpose: "Discussion about
technical development topics."

I'm trying to build rekall from rekallrevealed.org.  It seems like it's
going to have lots of build dependencies.  If anyone has ever built it
on debian, or can provide a probable list of build-depends I'll need,
I'd appreciate it.

I've already done an "apt-get build-depends kcontrol".  I haven't made
any special effort to get postgres or mysql build-depends on my system.
(I intend to use it with the xbase driver for tiny personal databases).

Thanks