Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2003-11-17 12:48]:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 03:26:51PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Since you're posting that as the DPL you're asking for the following
> > reply. Sorry :)
[...]

I'm well aware that redundancy has several benefits.  Specifically
about the hardware donations manager: I have not received any
complaints in the past, and he properly announced going on vacation
(which are, btw, not real holidays anyway - he's performing some
important Debian duties).

In any case, there was another developer (I think Robert McQueen) who
indicated interest with helping out with hardware donations.  Mako and
he are working on a system which will allow them to coordinate this
task much better; that system will probably also make it easy for
developers to see which offers we currently have.  I will see whether
he can be subscribed to hardware-donations@debian.org as a fallback in
the meantime.

--
Martin Michlmayr