Re: Problem with libc6 and 'chgrp / chown' remains ...

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 10:18:46PM -0600, Jesse Yurkovich wrote:

>     With the recent libc6 bugs closed, I tried upgrading both a testing and an unstable machine to the latest deb.

You failed to specify which version exhibited the problem, and which version
you upgraded to.  If you are still experiencing this problem with
2.3.2.ds1-8 or later, I suggest following up with a complete report to
208428@bugs.debian.org (after reviewing http://bugs.debian.org=208428)
rather than debian-devel.  It looks like that bug may have been closed in
error.

--
 - mdz