Re: Sarge Jigdo files incompatible with Debian mirror (fwd)

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:17:59PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I wanted to try Sarge installer for a new box and thus I used jigdo with
>
>         http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/jigdo-area/i386/sarge-i386-1.jigdo
>
> Unfortunately one package seems to be removed from the mirrors (see the
> log below and search for serial-modules-2.4.22-1-386-di_0.9_i386.udeb).
>
> Any hints?

I have just replied to a similar mail to this one, sorry for the late reply,
I believe that your problem is that the image you are trying to download is
old, so the file you need to complete it has been removed even from the
backup server we have, as the image got replaced with a new one, however you
can get that file from this url:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/10/31/debian/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di/serial-modules-2.4.22-1-386-di_0.9_i386.udeb

snapshot.debian.net keeps track of the last months of Debian's packages, so
you can always get to it as a final resource ;-)

Hope this helps!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net