Re: Inittab runlevel problem

On 2003-11-10T17:28:10+0100 (Monday), François TOURDE wrote:
> Runlevels are distro dependants. Debian default is 2. Red Hat, for
> example is 2->text login, 3->[x|g|?]dm graphic login.

I had to retrofit my runlevels with the LSB-proposed run level usage.

*: Are there any plans to migrate to LSB runlevels? Should be fairly
easy to accomplish by a small adjustion to the rulefiles..

Though that "small adjustion" would have to be done with, oh, about
every third package, I guess. *coughs*
--
'Have you lost your senses?'
'Yes, but I may have found some better ones.'