Re: Are you still there?

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 02:22:35PM -0500, Andrés Roldán wrote:
> I'd like to know if you are still working for your debian packages,
> specially libelfg0 which one of my packages may depend on.
>
> If you have no time, I'd like to take over this package since it's
> pretty important for me.

I have time, just lack resources. I hope to have a new hard drive
within a few weeks, and plan to finish up my TODOs and send them up.

A well meaning NMU to unstable can be helpful in the interim.
Naturally, submit a bug to describe the NMU; a diff is useful. If I
notice any problems I'll work with the uploader while the package is
still in unstable. In particular, I'd be happy if Bug #211240 was
addressed with the suggested fix for the short-term.