pose bug

Hi.

I'd like to share with you an issue on pose package and a grave functionality
bug.

So the story begins: pose is a 'Palm OS Emulator' package. The last version in
sid doesn't work because of a grave functionality bug [1].

The previous version of the package was compiled using gcc 2.95 and the
version 1.0 of the fltk library, and everything was almost O.K.. Last version
in sid was compiled using gcc 3.3 and fltk 1.1, and the packages build works
nicely but the application doesn't.

I've been a few weeks trying to solve the problem, but I'm not able to fix the
problem. I forwarded the bug to upstream author, but pose is an abandoned
project.

So, once the problem is exposed, there are two possible alternatives:

A) Fix the bug: As I said before, help is welcome. If you can help me to fix
the bug, I'd be very glad.

B) Upload a package that works, but using gcc 2.95 and fltk 1.0.

I'd like to hear your opinions on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
        Juan Manuel  Garcia Molina