Re: cpufreqd: different config file for kernel 2.4 and 2.6

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 11:17, Mattia Dongili wrote:
> I'll also provide a couple of exhaustive examples and maybe I'll give a
> fat warning through debconf

Please don't use debconf warnings unless something will break if the
user doesn't act, and there's no reasonable or possible way to do it
automatically. (Unless, maybe, it's of the lowest possible priority, but
even then I'd rather it be in README.Debian.)

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

My weblog doesn't detail my personal life: http://me.woot.net