Re: Closing bugs such as 210560

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 01:25:44AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:52, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > And how do you get from this to "This closing message doesn't mean
> > what it says, but instead means something else which I consider
> > unacceptable, so I'm going to bitch about it"?
>
> On the contrary, I take the message "If it has not been fixed please do not
> reopen the bug in Debian BTS" to mean exactly what it says, the maintainer of
> the package does not desire bug reports related to the software at all.

That's between you and your psychoanalyst. I can't begin to guess as
to why you persist in misinterpreting this fairly simple sentence.

> It seems that you are the only person trying to defend this action, even Chris
> has not yet done so.

Again with the straw man. I am doing no such thing. I am saying your
random accusations are groundless.

[The rest of your mail was more randomness]

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |