ITH: gnugo, gnugo-dv

Hi,

I intend to hijack the gnugo package, and to ask for removal of the
gnugo-dv package. Both packages were updated last time around 18 months
ago, there are outstanding bug reports, none with a maintainer's comment,
and I'd like to get the new upstream release into unstable. gnugo-dv was
intended to be the development version of gnugo, but is now older than
gnugo itself. I tried talking to the maintainer two times, without reply.
Please CC me, if you have any objections.

Kind regards,

Martin