Re: nethack popularity contest - number_pad?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 06:30:26PM -0700, Joshua Kwan wrote:
>It's too trivial to ask a debconf question
> about it upon install so it boils down to a popularity contest.

As an aside, you might want to make this a low priority debconf
question. It might be trivial, but it's obviously generating a decent
amount of controversy, so having a question available for
dpkg-reconfigure'ing or control freaks might be handy.

And, as for the meat of the question, I like the number pad myself, but
then again I have a laptop, so it's hjkl for me.

 - David Nusinow