Re: Package which uses jam (instead make)

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 05:42:22PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could someone tell me which package uses jam instead make for building?
> I am trying to package netpanzer and it uses jam...
> I'd like to see any examples how to connect debian/rules with jam.
>
> I hope there are any packages builded with jam ;)

You aren't trying to make debian/rules a jam script are you? I would
suggest just using make for debian/rules, and have it calls commands for
building your package using jam. Lots of things already do this. Just
because your package uses jam, doesn't mean debian/rules has to aswell.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/