Re: search-citeseer_0.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

* Peter S Galbraith

| AFAIK, you need to depend on emacs itself (and not emacs-common) if you
| byte-compile it.  I _think_ stuff can break if you don't, but I'm vague
| on why.  Search the debian-emacsen archives.  I split off a package
| because of that issue a while back, but the seperate -el package is 62KB.

I don't think you need to, because of the way emacsen have their
post-inst-hooks where all the packages which can be used with them are
byte-compiled.  And as you write below, byte-compiling a 4k file is
probably not worth the effort.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-