debian-postgresql list closed and postgresql problem

Hi,

there was a debian-postgresql list but it seems to have died ... :-(

>From MAILER-DAEMON@mailman.atnet.at Wed Oct 15 15:39:10 2003
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:40:05 +0200 (CEST)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@mailman.atnet.at>
To: TilleA@rki.de
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host mailman.atnet.at.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@mailman.atnet.at>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<debian-postgresql@cochrane.atnet.at>: Command died with status 1:
    "/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper post debian-postgresql". Command output:
    Mailman error: post got bad listname: debian-postgresql

And this is the problem I wanted to discuss.  I hope this is the nect
apropriate place for this kind of problems ...