Re: gltron maintainer MIA

Thanks. Sorry for the short notice, I hadn't realized how
outdated gltron and the ITAs were until I started getting
comments from friends like "gentoo has newer games" and "gltron
is so old." Needless to say, it was rather embarassing,
especially since the sarge release is tentatively December 1st
at the very earliest.