Re: recent spam to this list

Julian Mehnle writes:
> No, but this again is one of these broken "e-mail vs. real world"
> analogies.  You can't receive mail through such a letter box, but a
> sender address is inherently meant to be a valid address through which
> you can be contacted (among other criteria).

I can no more be contacted via the machine in that library than I can via
the letterbox.  I go in there, spend five minutes sending an email and
leave, expecting any replies or bounces to go to my real address.  If my
message is bounced to that box or a reply sent there it will vanish without
a trace.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)