Gcc 3.3 help needed

Hi,

I seem to have a transition problem in a package of mine:

The critical line is:

    FILE *yyin = {stdin}, *yyout = {stdout};

In the first line of the file in question
       #include <stdio.h>
is included.  The error is.

gcc -I/usr/include -O -DUNIX   -c -o wnlex.o wnlex.c
wnlex.c:75: error: initializer element is not constant
wnlex.c:75: error: (near initialization for `yyin')
wnlex.c:75: error: initializer element is not constant
wnlex.c:75: error: (near initialization for `yyout')

Any hint how I have to change this to compile cleanly?

Many thanks

           Andreas.