Re: language-chooser: Language order shouldn't be alphabetical

#include <hallo.h>
* Jochen Voss [Sat, Oct 11 2003, 11:32:33PM]:

> > Also, how do you display the names of the continents so that all of your
> > non-English-speaking users can understand them? :)
> I did not try a fresh install of Debian for a long time.  How
> do we display the language names now so that all of your
> non-English-speaking users can understand them?  Would the
> "chinese" option (if there is one) be presented in chinese
> character glyphs?

You really did not use the Woody installer before ;) We have worked with UTF-8
for a while now, every user sees the chars/glyphs/whatever in the
appropriate charset.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
Das Schaf, weil's brav, gilt drum als dumm.
		-- Bauernweisheit