Re: Removing python-pygresql and libpqpp packages

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 06:05:05PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Go for it.
>
> The existing python-pygresql packages will cease to be built when the
> first postgresql 7.4 packages go into unstable.  I will then ask the ftp
> maintainers to remove them, so as to clear the way for your packages.

Just for curiosity: shouldn't the old python-pygresql be automatically
removed from the archive once it is no more builded?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have