Re: Quote: Debian and Democracy at Advocato.org

He wanted to take over some of my packages and sent an email to
debian-kde, but not to my Debian address. By the time I had learned of
what he was doing, he had already created his own packages. He didn't
know how to work with other people.

If he was a developer, then he probably would have hijacked my package
without even sending me a personal email.

Thanks.