Re: Debian and the GNU Free documentation license

Hi,

	I have updated the position summary page with responses from
 RMS to some of the concerns (thanks to Bob Hilliard for bringing them
 to my attention), added a nascent Overview section (which currently
 only has links deeper into the page), and general spell check and a
 few typographical corrections. I also removed a spurious font size
 specification in the style sheet, which may make for easier reading
 for some folks.

	Again, the document lives at:
 <URL:http://people.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml>
	or, if your browser balks ath the xml+xhtml mime type, at:
 <URL:http://people.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/Position_Statement.html>

	Does anyone have suggestions for a pithy position blurb to be
 appended to the overview?

	manoj

--
Center meeting at 4pm in 2C-543.